A dishwasher that is not cleaning your dirty dishes can be frustrating and the repair service can be expensive. For those who may not familiar with dishwasher problem and cannot repair it on their own, repairing a faulty dishwasher is a difficult process.
Dishwasher is the most popular and homeowner’s favorite appliance, especially of busy home makers. Because it makes their life so easier. Just like other electronic appliances, it has also developed problems. When it creates a problem, you may get panic and try to find the right solution to fix it as soon as possible.
Here are some common reasons that show why your dishwasher is not working the way it should.
1. Water draining problem: A clogged drain pipe is a big problem that happens to your dishwasher. To keep your appliance in smooth working condition, it is crucial to keep the drain clean. Before putting your dirty dishes in it, make sure you remove the food particles and debris from the plates carefully. It will ensure that drain pipe does not get clogged.
2. Power supply problem: If the dishwasher suddenly stops working, it may happen due to power outage. If this happen to you, first check fuses and circuit breakers to ensure that they are in working position. Sometimes the device fails to perform if the switch is not propyl plug in.
3. Leakage: It is one of the most common problems that many home makers face. If the dishwasher is leaking, before taking any step check the drainage hose. A small or tiny crack in the hose may lead to big leakage problem.
4. Water filling problem: You fill water before washing the dishes, but appliance stop filling water or sometime it is overflowing. This can happen due to the malfunctioning water inlet valve.
5. Noise: Dishwasher is one of them appliances that make excessive noise when goes down. If you notice that your device make an awkward sound and also vibrate when you run it, there is something goes wrong with it. In such situation, don’t try to fix it yourself. To prevent any injury, it is better to leave it to a professional.
Overloading of dishes can damage your appliance. So, always fill it with the right amount of utensils. If your dishwasher is failing to clean the dishes properly, it is time to call an Appliance Repair Oakville.